Krasner Hypnotherapy Certification Training Retreat
DATE: SATURDAYS 18 AND 25 AUGUST 2018, 10AM TO 6PM
Have you ever wondered about Hypnosis and what it can mean for you and others?
Would you like to add another modality to your suite of health services? What if you could?
Hypnosis is as old as civilization itself, and has been practiced under numerous labels since time immemorial. However, it was not until 1958, when it was officially recognised by the American Medical Association, that Hypnotherapy began to come into its own. Since then, great strides have been made, and we know that they are nothing compared to achievements that will come in the future as new and exciting uses of Hypnotherapy come to light.
Our trainings are designed to be a ‘hands-on’ learning experience. We encourage you to ask questions and be actively involved – your experience will be enriched. Our goal is to provide a safe environment in which you are guided to practice and grow your skills.
After completing this course, you will be qualified in the Krasner method and may immediately begin practicing as such. However, additional education is available at Minds Tomorrow for the practitioner who is seriously interested in further knowledge, and enhanced professional status, in the field of Hypnotherapy.
You will learn how to ask questions and understand how to use the client’s own words to assist in achieving their desired outcomes. Specific segments covered over the three days include:
- Demystify Hypnosis – you will be able to explain what Hypnosis really is. There is a great misconception about what Hypnosis really is in the broader community.
- Explain Hypnosis – be able to explain, demonstrate and then do it.
- Interview – be able to conduct an interview with a client and identify their key outcomes and what’s holding them back.
- Suggestibility Tests – you will be able to demonstrate to clients that hypnosis is a normal state that will guide them to better outcomes.
- Induction – be able to induce trance for the client making them aware of how they can solve their problems or enhance outcomes to meet their goals.
- Convincers – at the end of the session you will be able to prove to a client that they were hypnotised which will reinforce their beliefs about what they can achieve. When your unconscious mind is congruent with your outcome, great things can happen.
- Wake Them Up – and finally you will be able to bring a client out of trance feeling resourceful and ready to go out there and achieve their goals.
During the training, you will learn the specialised Krasner hypnotherapy method, and following successful completion of the workshop*, you will be qualified to be a professional hypnotherapist and begin practicing professionally as such. The training is delivered by a qualified trainer and augmented through your pre-workshop study program, lectures, interactive workshops, and support from the qualified Minds Tomorrow team. Your certificate is recognised by the American Board of Hypnotherapy and Glen Palmer has successfully met the standards to display the seal.
- Value adding to your coaching practice. Are you a coaching practitioner wanting to value add to your services and help others? The Krasner method can be used to help many clients in a number of ways and enhance the sustainability of your service.
- Changing career . Are you wanting to change your career? There are many professionals working in people-focused roles who are looking to change careers and help people full-time through hypnosis. With the ever-growing need for therapy in our world, hypnotherapy is one way we can provide support.
- Developing self . Is this your year for personal development and enhancing your life? This training program will provide you with the skills and knowledge to enhance your life. Have you ever wondered how to improve your own way of working or the way you manage your life so that every day is your best? Time is now for you to make your difference.
- Intensive working with focused participants. Want to work with professionals and build your learning network for the future?
- Qualified and experienced trainers . Being comfortable with your trainers is important? Yes it is and this is why Minds Tomorrow gives you the benefit of trainers who have been through a rigorous training and certification program and offer the benefit of experience in education over many years.
- Positive learning environment and support . We all learn best in a positive and appropriate learning environment don’t we? This is why we have sourced and deliver our workshops and courses in places that are conducive to learning.
What to do next?
You will find the Krasner Hypnotherapy training opens many avenues and if you want to further your knowledge and build your skills further we offer a 7 day FasTrak™ NLP Certification course which also includes Time Line Therapy™. Please ask Glen or Gina for further information.
If you decide to enrol in the FasTrak™ NLP Certification course after completing this training, there will be a 10% discount offered to participants who sign up during the retreat.
Dates: Saturdays 18 and 25 August 2018, 10am to 6pm
Venue: Wellwood Health, Loganholme
What to bring: Comfortable casual wear, pen and notebook, your lunch
KRASNER HYPNOSIS RETREAT FEE:
We are offering three different types of fee structures to suit your needs.
SPECIAL ADVANCE BOOKING – $900 (book and pay in full by 7 July 2018
PAID IN FULL – full registration $995 (book and pay in full by 3 August 2018)
EARLY BIRD – $945 (book and pay in full by 14 July 2018)
TWO OR MORE PARTICIPANTS – Two or more participants will receive discounts. Please discuss with Gina 0481012856 or Glen 0402306725.
*Please note that certification is dependent on completion of whole-course program which is full attendance at the training and completion of all practical and theory assessment.